Experimental Beta Build is delayed a tad

Just wanted to let everyone waiting on it that the experimental build we wanted to update this weekend is going to be delayed until "at some point this week".

We recently signed with a publisher and one of things we've had to do is transfer our steam product to them and it seems I don't have all the permissions yet, so I can't upload the build right now >.<

Sorry for the delay!

Thanks :)

Recent Posts


© 2017-2018 6 Eyes Studio. All Rights Reserved.

  • Discord
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • YouTube - Grey Circle