We have a fairly short update this week. Mainly, we have a new map, with quite the different style to our previous ones:
Otherwise, we've been spending the whole week adding new monsters abilities to the engine. Most of them function quite differently from our previous abilities, so it's a lot of new code and testing to make sure it's all working as intended. I think we added the full set of abilities for about 8 monsters this week, so it's a lot of new and different stuff!
As a fun programmer fact, with all the new monster passives we added, I had to increase the size of the 2 enums flags I had been using to store passives information from 32bits to 64bits each, which brings our current maximum amount of "special passives" to 128 (we're at about 70 currently). Happily, this change didn't break any of the math/serialization I'm using around those flags.